• Try outs for Ten Little Chipmunks Wednesday, August 16th and Thursday, August 17th!

• Check out upcoming events on our homepage!

The student news site of Warren Central High School

Norsestar Newspaper

Faculty Feud

Abigail Taylor, Writer

Victory for the teachers! On Thursday, March 23, Drama Club hosted a game of family feud as a fundraiser for the club during homeroom. Students Sebastian Davis, Michael Walker, Angela Stevens, Shalexia Williams, and Michaela Lambert competed against faculty members Mr. Rainer, Mrs. Godfrey, Mrs. Strong, Mrs. Trousdale, and Mr. Gullet for the title of Faculty Feud Champions. The host was Mr. Wong, who was dressed in a remarkable green suit and a fake mustache.

Players were asked questions such as “What is something scary you would find in a haunted house?” Michael Walker responded, “The chainsaw guy.” Both teams enjoyed being able to compete in Faculty Feud. “We had a great time playing family feud with the students. The teachers won though! Yay!”, exclaimed Mrs. Godfrey. “It was a lot of fun. I liked being able to compete with some of my favorite teachers. I would definitely do it again.”, stated student Angela Stevens.  The audience was also amused by the event. “It was really good. Mr. Wong was funny, and I liked his green suit,” remarked student Kameron Parker.

This event would not have been possible without students Anna-Claire McKellar, Emily Stringer, Kari Arthur, Schuyler Byrd, Abigail Taylor, Bethany Foster, Micah Burnette, Kaitlynn Reeves, Madison Wooten, and Markeise Willis, who helped with set up, lights and sound, and tickets. Drama Club would like to thank everyone who came to the event and hopes that everyone had a memorable time watching students and faculty compete. Congratulations to the teachers on their win!