• Try outs for Ten Little Chipmunks Wednesday, August 16th and Thursday, August 17th!

• Check out upcoming events on our homepage!

The student news site of Warren Central High School

Norsestar Newspaper

Shout Out to Lindsay Bailey!

Lindsay Bailey is a 17-year-old who grew up in Vicksburg, Mississippi. She is the president of the National Honors Society, vice president of Mu Alpha Theta, Varsity Football Cheer captain, Key Club and student council member, and part of Chick-Fil-A Leader Academy. When asked how she manages to juggle all her responsibilities, maintain good grades, and spend time with her friends, she answered that she puts what’s more important first so that she has more time to do what she wants later. She also added that she takes a lot of naps. Lindsey states that being the president of the National Honors Society has been a big learning experience for her; she has never done anything like it, but she enjoys it thoroughly. To her, being the varsity football cheer captain is a bit more time consuming, but she loves being able to come up with ideas to boost spirit around the school. So far, her senior year has been her favorite school year. She’s not completely sure what college she wants to go to after she graduates, but she’s leaning towards Ole Miss next year to study nursing.

Outside of school, Lindsey enjoys shopping and spending time with her family. A secret talent she has is the ability to put her feet behind her head and is fairly good at applying makeup. Her favorite movie is Mulan. She describes herself as outgoing, committed, and caring. Her grandfather has always been a huge influence in her life. She does not have a quote she lives by, but her grandfather always told her she could do anything. Whenever she doubts herself, she remembers how much he believed in her. When asked what she wanted to be when she grows up, she says ‘someone who makes a difference’. Meet Lindsey!